Annadata Zinc 12 Mk.
1. Annadata chelated zinc is different from other zinc sources because it is readily available to the plants and does not freeze in the ground.
2. It is a versatile nutrient of zinc which can be used in a wide variety of crops and lands.
3. Sprinkling on leaves makes zinc available immediately to plants.
Method of composting
1. In the ground – 500 g of chilled zinc. Add 10 kg of soil and roast it in one acre
2. Spraying – 150g Spraying an acre crop with 150-200 liters of water
3. By drip – 500 g Give chilled zinc by drip along with other soluble fertilizers
Suitable crops – recommended for all crops